Wednesday 22 June 2011

tak boleh la.. saya busy..

There is a phrase i would like to quote. Its from an african man i met while walking to the city. I was trying new route and i get confused with the street's name. He said

" if you find yourself lost dear, say bismillahirrahmanirrahim..du'a is our strength,we are moslems."

I was amazed.. a simple sentence with a very deep meaning subhanaAllah.. Allah make possible for me to meet this man, which is very brown.. i never knew him.. But he can say the magic word and makes me calm.

how many times in our life do we feel lost?

as a student : it is very hard..i can't understand this topic..i'm lost~! blurrr~ i don't know what is this all about~!

what did we do? did we perform solah and make du'a before we get mad or feel so depressed? did we perform solah and make du'a before we start to blame the teachers or other people that causes us to feel stress?

we can feel lost so many times in our life.. we failed, we separated, we feel we are treated unfair, hopeless, meaningless, pressure and stress, nobody to depend on, etc.

"As for man, when his Lord tries him by giving him honour and bounties, then he says (in): "My Lord has honoured me." (15) But when He tries him, by straitening his means of life, he says: "My Lord has humiliated me!" ( its from surah al-fajr in the quran)

A sister said to me.. living nowadays is very hard ..and i said to her ..well,its a good sign.. she asked me why.." its because,to enter Jannah( heaven) every each of us will be tested with hardship in many ways..so its a good news..we are the selected one" ..she smiled.

some people says i am so busy doing things here and there.. actually i still think there are so many hours in my life that is not used properly..Its not that i am gifted with this attitude since i am little.. i train myself to do so..and I always pray that Allah will give me strength even if i get married one day and have so many other responsibilities, inshaAllah i will maintain active!! inshaAllah, if Allah gives permission. He knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment