Tuesday 19 July 2011

don't judge a book by its cover..

What goes through your mind?
As you sit there looking at me
Well I can tell from your looks
That you think I’m so oppressed
But I don’t need for you to liberate me

My head is not bare
And you can’t see my covered hair
So you sit there and you stare
And you judge me with your glare
You’re sure I’m in despair
But are you not aware
Under this scarf that I wear
I have feelings, and I do care
So don’t you see?
That I’m truly free
This piece of scarf on me
I wear so proudly
To preserve my dignity...

My modesty
My integrity
So don’t judge me
Open your eyes and see...
“Why can’t you just accept me?” she says
“Why can’t I just be me?” she says
Time and time again
You speak of democracy
Yet you rob me of my liberty
All I want is equality
Why can’t you just let me be free?

sami yusof : free
...........................................................................................

Don't judge.. it is not easy.. have you ever once in your life, did not judge other people? think again..

when you say to other people..don't judge me.. indirectly you are actually judging the person for judging you ..

once you see a person weakness, shut your mouth and think of yourself? have you been so great? did you ever not commit any sin?

think of how many heart you have been hurting for all the while just by thinking of yourself too much..

example : we went to a restaurant, we said loudly " this food is terrible" .. we get one point for being an ungrateful worshiper.. one point for being disrespect to the owner of the restaurant.. by means we can always say it directly to the chef or cashier and ask for refund.. what is the big deal?

the option and decision that you take represent who you are... everyone likes judging other people.. that's insaniah.. so don't blame others to judge you.. when you stop judging other people, you will have no time to think about people judging you.

No comments:

Post a Comment